While packing for a trip, most of us try to ensure that the clothes arrive at their destination, just as they had been packed, with no additional creases. But despite the best of efforts, clothes tend to fold at the wrong places and acquire some wrinkles during the journey. You can still make do with such clothes on a casual trip but it would be a nightmare if your formal attire is found all wrinkled at the last minute.
Business travellers need their clothes to be in top shape when they arrive at their destination and keeping in mind just that Victorinox came up with a bag meant exclusively to keep formal wear wrinkle-free while on-the-go.
Gone are the days when a suitcase and a duffle was all that came to mind when talking of travel bags. As the times have progressed, travel bags have also undergone drastic transitions with ergonomics being designed to suit precise needs. At The Luggage Professionals, we believe in catering to everyone's luggage needs, so how could this executive range by Victorinox be left behind.
In this blog, we'll talk about the Victorinox Lexicon Page Deluxe Slim Garment Sleeve, a product that enables you to arrive looking cutting-edge at that crucial meeting when on a business trip.
1. At first, you might mistake it for a regular laptop bag, but wait till you discover more about it. The bag opens up to a full size compartment of a suit's length. One can conveniently carry upto two suits or formal blazers and jackets and still have ample space to carry the corresponding shirts and pants with ease, while keeping them absolutely wrinkle-free.
2. Made with a lightweight and sleek ballistic nylon, this garment sleeve also features well-padded adjustable shoulder straps that let you rush through the busiest and high-traffic places with ease.
3. The Victorinox Lexicon garment sleeve has ample space for an overnight work trip. It sports an organizational divider that serves as a large pocket; straps to secure the suit in place; two-front pockets; a zippered mesh; a tie pocket and a J-hook for keeping the bag in an upright position if required.
4. Equipped with the Swiss Bag Tracking System to let you know about your bag's whereabouts in case it gets misplaced. The hi-tech features also include a Lock Combination Recovery Program, wherein you can get your bag's lock combination registered with Victorinox and get it back in case you forget it or have doubts about what it was.
5. The bag comes with a Travel Sentry approved TSA lock for complete safety of your belongings and also lets the TSA screeners go through the contents of the bag without breaking it.
While buying luggage we hardly think about investing in garment specific bags. Next time when you go luggage shopping, always keep in mind the range of apparels you wear and would take with you on the various trips you undertake and then consider your luggage accordingly. Give some thought beforehand to avoid disappointment later.
What specifics do you focus on while buying luggage? Your suggestions might prove helpful to someone with similar questions in mind.