The lightest in AT’s hard suitcase range, the Litevlo delivers a huge capacity of 145L in just 4 kg and a terrific price point. With all the functional features you need and a durable polypropylene shell, this suitcase is lightweight without compromising on quality or function. With smooth running dual castor wheels, an integrated TSA lock and an expander, this is a top pick for those needing an extra large capacity that’s nice and light and affordable.
- Ultralightweight – the lightest in the American Tourister hardside collection
- Expandable, up to 145L and just 4 kg
- Terrific value
- 10-year warranty
- Capacity: 138 - 145 L
- Weight: 4 kgs
- Handle: Duo pole handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4 double wheels
- Material: Lightweight polypropylene
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Litevlo has a classic hard suitcase packing style with a 50/50 split, lined interior. Packing straps on the base side and a fabric divider pad on the lid side help keep your clothes in order, there is a slim zipped compartment in the seam for small accessories. The expandable function created more space in the base compartment.
- External: Top and side grab handles for easy lifting into the overheard compartment.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Litevlo large suitcase is a terrific option for those looking for an extra-large capacity, yet very lightweight suitcase for longer trips. The Litevlo is great value and a durable option.