The American Tourister Airconic 77cm large suitcase is amazingly lightweight for a polypropylene suitcase, weighing in at a tiny 3.2kg – a weight more associated with a cabin suitcase. With a stylish, abrasion resistant shell, functional lined interior and practical packing features such as the TSA combination lock, water resistant zippers and double spinner wheels. This large size is the perfect lightweight size for two or more weeks away.
- Very lightweight at just 3.2 kg for 100L
- Water resistant zippers
- TSA combination lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 101 L
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Handle: Duo pole handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4 double wheels
- Material: Lightweight polypropylene with abrasion resistant finish
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Airconic has a classic hard suitcase packing style with a 50/50 split, lined interior. Packing straps on the base side and a premium fabric divider pad on the lid includes a zipped pocket. There is a small zip pocket in the seam to organise smaller items. The expandable function creates more space in the base compartment.
- External: Top and side grab handles for easy lifting into the overheard compartment.
We recommend this bag for:
- The American Tourister Airconic large suitcase is perfect for those seeking ultralightweight at an appealing, accessible price point.