Caribee has created a heavy wearing all-rounder gear bag that answers all you adventuring needs. The Expedition Wet Roll Gear Bag 80L will be your travel companion for life. Caribee has designed the Expedition 80L to be 100% waterproof. The Expedition 80L has a heat welded construction, the opening is rolled closed to prevent any moisture from entering no matter what storm you may find yourself in. The Expedition 80L has 1.5” webbing grab handles for the most comfortable grip. A unique aspect of the Expedition series are the removable padded shoulder straps, this is ideal when the bag is at full capacity as it makes it easier when carrying the bag. The Expedition 80L has a spacious main compartment, Caribee has also included internal accessory zip pockets which are always useful for smaller items you wish to secure.
- 100% Waterproof gear bag!
- Hard wearing all-rounder gear bag
- Detachable over the shoulder strap
- External QR compression straps
- End Haul Handles
- Capacity: 80L/ 82 x 34 x 34cm
- Handle: 1.5” webbing grab handles
- Material: Heavy duty Tarpaulin
- Locks: Waterproof roll top throat with side
- Packing Structure:
- Large main compartment
- Internal accessory zip pockets
- External Features:
- Removable padded shoulder straps
- End Haul handles
- QR Compression straps
We recommend this suitcase for:
Caribees Expedition Wet Roll Bag 80L is suitable for trips of 3-4 weeks. The Expedition 80L will with stand any terrain you will go and protect your belongings from weather and dirt. Therefore, we recommend this bag for those who love the outdoors and want a gear bag that will keep up with them.