The Delsey Montrouge 55cm Expandable cabin suitcase is beautifully finished, lightweight and loaded with practical features which makes packing and travelling with it a pleasure. As only the French can, the Montrouge has exceptional attention to detail with gold hardware, contrasting PU highlights and even an embossed handle. The interior is fully lined with a patterned fabric and features 2 packing straps, the interior lining can be unzipped for washing which keeps your suitcase pristine for many years of use. Packing features include an expandable function, a front zipped pocket, top and side handle for easy lifting, double spinner wheels for a smooth ride, Delsey’s ultra-strong zips and a built in TSA combination lock.
- Cabin size
- Expandable* (may exceed cabin allowance when expanded)
- Double spinner wheels
- Built in TSA combination lock
- Removable internal lining for washing
- Global 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 45.75L
- Weight: 2.6 kgs
- Handle: multiple position trolley, top and side integrated handles
- Wheels: 4 double spinner wheels
- Material: 450 x 450 denier polyester
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Montrouge packs into one main compartment which is fully lined and features two packing straps and a slim zipped compartment on the side.
- The inside of the lid has a zipped pocket/fabric divider pad. This is where the expanded space if accessed.
- There is one front zipped pocket (half size)
- There is a flat zipped pocket on the rear of the case
- Top and side handles for easy lifting
- Patented zipsecuritech reinforced zips offer additional strength
- Reinforced corners
- PVC kickplate
- Built in ID tag
- Gold hardware
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Delsey Montrouge cabin suitcase is a luxury choice and we recommend it to casual and business travellers. It’s loaded with functional features when compared with similar products with the extras such as washable lining and reinforced zips setting it apart.