The Osprey Porter 46 is a terrific premium quality travel pack that is ideal for trips 3-5 days or up to a week if you’re a light packer. The total dimensions add up to 117cm – meaning if the pack is not quite fully packed it is cabin size. There is a generous main packing space in additional to an organisational front pocket which includes a padded laptop and tablet sleeve. The backpack harness can be stowed away to keep it safe whilst on the plane, it features comfortable padded straps and a sternum and waist strap for optimal support.
- 46L capacity is ideal for trips up 3-5 days
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- Front organisational panel which includes a padded laptop sleeve and tablet pocket
- Straight jacket compression system
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 46L
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Handle: Foam padded top and side grab handles
- Material: Main Section is 420 nylon hex-diamond ripstop, Accents and base are 420HD nylon packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Harness: Stowable backpack harness includes padded, adjustable shoulder straps with an adjustable sternum strap that includes a rescue whistle. The stow away nylon hip belt with foam padded hip wings provides torsional stability during backpack style carry.
- Packing Structure:
- A lockable zippered front panel provides wide U-shaped access to the main compartment. Internal organisation consists of one internal mesh zippered pocket and one internal fabric zippered pocket.
- The front organisational pocket includes a padded laptop sleeve; a zippered, padded tablet sleeve; organizational pockets and ample room for extra gear.
- Straight jacket style compression straps which fit the pack to your belongings keep them snug and secure.
- Padded side walls of the bag keep them upright when packing making packing and finding your gear much simpler.
- Osprey Daylight Daypack attachment points* Purchase the Osprey Daylight day pack separately and it can be used as a removable daypack for this pack.
- There are D ring hooks on the side to attach a shoulder strap (to be purchased separately) so the bag can be carried over your shoulder.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Porter 46 is perfect for short trips of up to a week in which you need a comfortable, supportive pack with generous packing space and a laptop compartment. The pack can be cabin size if you keep the outer dimensions to within 115cm using the compression straps.
* Discount already applied