The new Samsonite Cosmolite 3.0 81cm suitcase retains the core of the Cosmolite identity – super lightweight, strong and the original Curv technology suitcase with some fantastic new features. The 3rd edition is now even lighter (200 grams) thanks to new technologies and features updates including modern spoke wheels, lighter top handle, smaller and lighter fixings, a new streamlined side handle, a fully integrated pull handle and a fresh modern interior. The Samsonite Cosmolite 3.0 81cm extra large suitcase is amongst the lightest & biggest on the market, with a Cosmolite suitcase selling every 1.5 seconds around the world, this is a customer favourite with good reason.
- Made of the patented polypropylene Curv material, making it extremely light and strong with exceptional cold weather performance
- The extra-large size offers a huge 123L capacity in a very lightweight body 2.9kg.
- A customer favourite, a Cosmolite suitcase sells every 1.5 seconds around the world
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 123L
- Weight: 2.9kgs
- Handle: Updated monotube handle that is now fully integrated with the suitcase when not in use. The top and side carry handles feature a streamlined and lighter design than previous editions.
- Wheels: 4x 360° comfortable and silent smooth rolling wheels with colour matching wheel housings.
- Material: Made from Samsonite’s patented Curv technology, an advanced impact-resistant lightweight material.
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Cosmolite has 50/50 split packing. The bottom compartment has elastic packing straps and is fully lined. The Top has a zipper closing divider pad. There is one zipped pocket near the seam for small items.
- Internal: The latest Cosmolite features a light and modern interior
- External: Top carry handle and side carry handle for easy lifting. Finished in a metallic sheen that helps disguise scratches and wear and tear. The iconic fish bone design of the Cosmolite series has been retained.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Cosmolite 81cm suitcase is a terrific all-rounder. It suits casual travellers to frequent travellers thanks to its superior strength and being so light.
- This extra-large suitcase is perfect for long trips, or those who like to take everything with them! The huge capacity and super lightweight shell allow you to pack without compromise.
We don’t recommend this suitcase for:
- The Cosmolite has a single pole handle, this is not so ideal for those who like to place briefcases or handbags on top of the suitcase – for those clients we recommend Samsonite’s similar Curv suitcase, the Lite Cube which features the double handle.
- If you are planning on moving around a lot, particularly with rental cars or taxi’s, please note the large dimensions of this suitcase. It could be too large for small car boots, and awkward to lift in and out of cabs in a hurry.