Victorinox’s VX Touring Backpack is a lightweight, durable and generous backpack for travel or general use. With an innovative design that offers flexible packing for either walks, day trips, one or two night trips and general adventuring; the main compartment has a wide zipper opening on top and compartments inside that can store drink bottles or similar that are accessible from inside and outside. The substantial harness includes padded adjustable straps, a sternum strap and a padded back. There is an integrated smart strap that slides over a suitcase trolley handle.
The 'limited' edition colours (Black and Burgundy) are premium robust and water-repellent travel bags made with a newly developed coated material providing abrasion resistance and water repellency capable of withstanding the toughest adventures and weather-conditions
- Generous day pack with premium harness
- Drink bottle pockets accessible from the inside and outside
- Smart strap for convenient travel
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 25L
- Weight: 0.95 kgs
- Handle: ergonomic backpack straps are adjustable and padded, there is a sternum strap for additional support and a padded, comfortable back. There is a grab handle on the top and front of the bag for easy lifting.
- Material: Durable VX4 and VXTek fabrics which are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable (lock to be purchased separately)
- Packing Structure:
- The VX Touring’s backpack’s main compartment opens wide with a 3-sided zipper. The main cavity includes a general pocket with snap closure, a zipped mesh compartment inside the lid and 2 side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas that can also be accessed from the outside via zips.
- Top and front haul handles for easy lifting
- Lockable zips on the main compartment
- Compression straps on the side and base made from ultra-strong hypalon
- The base straps can be used to attach a jacket or equipment
- Anodised aluminium hard ware on the exterior is lightweight and highly durable
- Smart strap for sliding over a suitcase trolley handle for convenient travel
- Water resistant zips on the main compartment
We recommend this bag for:
- This is a terrific general purpose backpack for using for anything from trekking, to a night or two away, a cabin bag, fishing trips and so on – it’s premium quality and versatile storage makes it a versatile option for those looking for a new backpack.