The Osprey Sojourn 22 Wheeled Convertible Pack (45 Litre) is a premium quality cabin sized wheeled backpack for serious adventures, it has a superior backpack harness with a zero-weight design and hip support. The Sojourn has premium quality inclusions and well thought out packing features including a wide access main compartment, internal and external compression straps and a liquid pocket. The usability is further enhanced by the high chassis that ensures off road manoeuvrability, a comfortable fit and a lifetime warranty.
- Cabin Size
- Wheeled Backpack
- Deployable harness with waist and sternum strap. The harness is removable for extra packing space when the backpack is not needed
- Highroad chassis – quality smooth running wheels with high clearance that are terrific for managing rougher surfaces
- Wide U-shaped access to the main packing cavity with internal compression straps
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 45L
- Weight: 3.6 kgs
- Handle: Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Wheels: Ultra-durable and lightweight composite base with a fiberglass matrix inlay and integrated foot/grab handle. Oversized, high traction polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance design.
- Material: Main Section is 420 Nylon Shadow Box, Accents are 1680D Ballistic Nylon and the base is 900D Super Oxford
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main packing compartment has a wide U-shaped opening and a stiffened zipper path so the bag holds its shape while you’re packing. There are compression straps to assist your packing and mesh and solid side compartments to organise small items.
- There is a top pocket that is designed for toiletries or liquids – this pocket collapses down so when it’s not in use it doesn’t consume space from the main compartment. This pocket is designed to fit a 1L toiletry bag or Osprey’s Airporter travel duffle and cover.
- There is a top and side handle and a moulded handle on the base for easy lifting.
- The external compression straps (straight jacket system) are designed to help protect your gear, when the case if full they can be fastened to the to the buckles at the front edge of the padded side wall. When the case is half or semi full, attach the compression straps to the hidden buckles along the right side of the pack, near the back panel. This customises the bag size to suit your load.
- There is an ID pocket in the rear flap
- Dual front daisy chains on the front of the pack, which are attachment points for extras such as drink bottles, jackets, shoes and so on.
- The Osprey Daylite day pack can be added to the front of the pack via the D-rings if you need a removable day pack.
- Harness Details:
- Highroad™ suspension
- Alloy peripheral frame and centre handle stays
- Stowaway tensioned back panel
- Anti-Gravity™ inspired tension lumbar surface
- Tensioned air mesh-covered back panel
- Stowaway ventilated harness (ventilated mesh-covered die-cut foam harness), comfortable, ventilated air mesh-covered contact surfaces
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Stowaway padded air mesh-covered hip belt
- Single 25 mm webbing ErgoPull™ closure
- The harness and hip belt are both removable which creates extra packing space when you don’t need to use the backpack feature.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Sojourn 22 is exactly the bag you need for shorter adventures. This cabin size convertible wheeled backpack has generous packing space for its size, it’s quality travel system is ready for wherever you want to take it, and the sophisticated harness is designed for extended carrying, so you can plan an escape with walks included.