Victorinox’s VX Touring Expandable Extra Large Duffel Bag is a high performance, versatile duffel bag designed with adventure travellers in mind. The VT touring range is the lightest from Victorinox, it is a 2-wheel case with monopole handle which can handle rugged dirt roads as well as inner city cobblestones. The packing space includes an expander function and two wet/dry pockets on the rear, and the case is made from premium materials for optimal performance for years to come.
- 2-wheel wheeled duffel bag
- Durable VX4 and VXTek fabrics are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Two wet/dry pockets on the rear of the case
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 94/97L
- Weight: 3.39 kgs
- Handle: 6061 series aircraft-grade anodized aluminium monopole allows for maximum utilization of interior space and locks into three different positions
- Wheels: Two large in line wheels on axles
- Material: Durable VX4 and VXTek fabrics which are lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Locks: This bag comes with a TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The VX Touring’s main packing compartment opens by zip on 3 sides for easy packing, inside there is a Y-shaped compression strap, a side zipped mesh pocket and a zipped mesh compartment inside the lid.
- The front pocket can store a laptop and has water resistant zippers
- There are 2 rear wet/dry pockets on the back ideal for storing shoes, wet gear or to separate dirty clothes.
- The zipped expander releases more packing space in the main compartment
- Top & side haul handles for easy lifting
- Lockable zips
- Removable attach a bag strap
- Anodised aluminium hard ware on the exterior is lightweight and highly durable
- Compression straps made from ultra-strong Hypalon
- Hollow ABS framing tubes filled with fiberglass rods
- Comes with a name tag
- Rear skid plates
We recommend this suitcase for:
- This VX Touring extra-large wheeled duffel bag is suitable for anywhere from a week-long adventure to a month’s long round the world jaunt. This duffel bag gives you the freedom to go off road one week, then discover urban gems the next – the premium quality of this case ensures years of adventures.