The American Tourister Air Force 1 cabin suitcase features a bold look, even bolder interior and is loaded with features presenting exceptional value. When this 55cm suitcase is not expanded its cabin size (115cm) – however the option to expand it to a generous 43L means you can use it for more trips or for bringing home your shopping. The double wheels, duopole handle, quality Polycarbonate Polyester construction and built in TSA lock means this case has everything you need for comfortable and secure travel.
- Expandable – 38L up to 43L (only cabin size when not expanded)
- Double spinner wheels
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 38 - 43L
- Weight: 2.7kgs
- Handle: Double tube trolley handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4x 360° double wheeled spinner allowing for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Material: PC+Polyester. Dotted and matt texture which offers resistance against scratches.
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Air Force 1 suitcase opens through the middle for 50/50 packing – the interior lining is bright so you can easily find your belongings. The suitcase is fully lined and has a zipped packing divider and elasticized packing straps. The fabric divider has a generous mesh zipped pocket and there is one small zipped pocket in the seam for small items. The expanding section offers an additional 5L (4cm) packing space in the lower compartment.
- External: Top & side soft moulded grab handle for easy lifting
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Air Force 1 Expandable 55cm cabin suitcase is ideal for those looking for a small expandable case – they are rare! Whilst it is only cabin size when not-expanded, this suitcase gives you the versatility to have a cabin bag as needed, or expand it out to get an extra nights gear in there for a road trip or check in luggage.