The American Tourister Air Force 1 large suitcase offers a huge capacity, a bold look and a bright interior. The extra-large 81cm expands to a mammoth 139L and weighs just 4.6kg – so it’s ideal for those after a big suitcase fully loaded with features. For comfort and manoeuvrability, the suitcase features double spinner wheels, a duopole handle, fully lined and fitted interior and a built in combination TSA lock offers security.
- Expandable – 119L up to 139L (one of the largest available)
- Double spinner wheels
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 119 - 139L
- Weight: 4.6 kgs
- Handle: Double tube trolley handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4x 360° double wheeled spinner allowing for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Material: PC+Polyester. Dotted and matt texture which offers resistance against scratches.
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Air Force 1 suitcase opens through the middle for 50/50 packing – the interior lining is bright so you can easily find your belongings. The suitcase is fully lined and has a zipped packing divider and elasticized packing straps. The fabric divider has a generous mesh zipped pocket and there is one small zipped pocket in the seam for small items. The expanding section offers an additional 20L (8cm) packing space in the lower compartment.
- External: Top & side soft moulded grab handle for easy lifting
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Air Force 1 Expandable 81cm suitcase is one of the largest hard suitcases available and amongst the lightest. It’s terrific for those looking for an extra-large suitcase to get them from A to B.