With a striking exterior and the winning combination of an expandable function, double spinner wheels, an inbuilt TSA lock and a lightweight HS Polypropylene shell, the American Tourister Curio medium 69cm suitcase ticks all the boxes. Expanding hard-side suitcases are rare – making the Curio the perfect choice for travellers who like to bring home more than they left with, or who just like the flexibility an expanding suitcase offers with the protection of a hard case.
- Strong, yet lightweight HS Polypropylene shell
- Double spinner wheels
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 80 - 90L
- Weight: 3.9kgs
- Handle: Double tube trolley handle with push button release
- Wheels: 4x 360° double wheeled spinner allowing for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Material: HS Polypropylene
- Locks: Fully integrated TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Curio suitcase opens through the middle for 50/50 packing. The suitcase is fully lined and has a zipped packing divider and elasticized packing straps for easier packing. The fabric divider has a generous mesh zipped pocket and there is one small zipped pocket in the seam for small items. The expanding section offers an additional 10L (3cm) packing space in the lower compartment.
- External: Top & side grab handle for easy lifting
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Curio medium suitcase is a terrific choice for casual travellers who love to shop! The expanding function means you can bring home more than you left with, but still have the security provided by a hard shell suitcase
- The Curio medium suitcase is a great choice for families – the flexibility the expander section offers means it’s suitable for different holidays of different families, including kids.