The American Tourister Herolite 55cm Cabin Suitcase earns its name by being impressively lightweight at a meagre 1.6kg. This optimises your packing allowance and is particularly critical when you are travelling with tighter weight restrictions such as on tours, safaris or small planes. Whilst weight has been slashed, the construction is sturdy and packing features include 4 wheels, lined interior, packing ribbons, zipped mesh compartment, 2 front pockets and a built in TSA lock mean the Herolite is still a dream to pack and use.
- Ultra-lightweight – just 1.6kg
- Cabin size
- Built in TSA lock
- Organised interior
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 1.6 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole handle and top soft touch grab handle
- Material: The frame is a combination of fibreglass and polypropylene injected reinforcements
- Wheels: 4 wheels
- Locks: Built in TSA combination lock, top front pocket is lockable (lock to be purchased separately)
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is fully lined and has elastic packing ribbons. The lining is a contrast bright blue to make it easy to see your gear.
- The inside of the lid has a slim mesh pocket
- There are 2 zipped front pockets, the top one is lockable and suitable for travel documents or your wallet and phone.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The American Tourister Herolite cabin suitcase is perfect for those needing the lightest of the light. This suitcase will not offer as much protection to your gear as others, however it is ideal for a few nights interstate to maximise your onboard packing allowance or when you have tight weight restrictions such as on safari, cruises, tours or small planes.