American Tourister popular Trigard 79cm 4 wheel suitcase is a winner thanks to its injected moulded polypropylene, enabling the construction of this lightweight three-point locking suitcase. Featuring a seal to limit moisture penetration, a hardy construction and 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock, the Trigard is the go-to suitcase for those who need superior protection and security.
- 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock
- 10 year warranty
- Zipper less design which means less risk of tampering
- Premium interior with zippered divider and elastic straps
- Authentic design with premium components and colour trims
- Super strong frame construction is secure and seal limits moisture penetration
- Durable and smooth dual wheels that can deliver superior stability and glide on all surfaces
- Capacity: 115L
- Weight: 5.6kgs
- Dimentions: 79h x 55w x 32d
- Handle: Multi-stage pull handle and aluminium wheel handle tubes for extra lightness.
- Wheels: Four multidirectional smooth and silent double wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- Material: Flowlite – injected moulded polypropylene
- Locks: 3 point locking system with built in TSA combination lock. Far more secure than a zipped suitcase.
- Packing Structure: The Trigard has a 50/50 split packing structure, the base has a zig-zag ribbon for easy packing, the top has a zipped fabric divider pad and zipped srorage.
- Internal: fabric lined for a luxurious finish
- External: Top and side carry handles, plus a moulded grip on the base for easy lifting. Built in name tag on the back.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Trigard range has a huge fan base of those needing a strong suitcase that will protect their items inside and keep them nice and secure. Fans of American Tourister's previous Oyster suitcases should consider the Trigard, it is the most similar from the current range.
- The Trigard 79cm suitcase is ideal for those who might need to transport work files or equipment – the Trigard offers better protection for items inside the case, moisture resistance and the frame system makes it far more difficult to break into than a zip suitcase.