The Antler Airstream II large suitcase has security as its top priority. Featuring the unique Okoban global suitcase locating system, a built in TSA combination lock plus a secure TSA cable lock for the front pockets, the Airstream 2 is ideal for security conscious travellers or those travelling to less safe destinations.
- Every product has a unique identification label. Simply register your suitcase on OKOBAN.COM and your product will enjoy a free lifetime global lost and found service.
- Fixed and recessed TSA combination lock + a loop lock for the front pockets
- Break free zipper technology for added security
- 4 Spinner Hinomoto wheels
- 10 year warranty
Okoban Global Suitcase Locating System
If your product includes an Okoban UID marker under the trolley handle your product will enjoy a free lifetime global lost & found service once it is registered on Okoban.com
By registering, OKOBAN links your luggage to SITA’s WorldTracer - the baggage tracing software system used by airlines worldwide (400 airlines at 2,200 airports)
- Capacity: 86L – 91L
- Weight: 3.1kgs
- Handle: Lightweight trolley system with push button
- Wheels: 4 Hinomoto spinner wheels
- Material: Hard wearing two tone Polyester
- Locks: Fixed and recessed TSA combination lock, Loop TSA lock for all external pockets
- Zips: Break free zipper technology for added security
- Packing Structure: Fully lined interior with adjustable packing straps (including a mesh fabric pad) to secure items and help prevent wrinkling. There is a zip around fabric divider pad to access the lid pocket/expanded section. There are also 2 smaller zipped pockets for small items.
- External: The Airstream II medium includes a top and side handle plus an integrated grab handle on the bottom for easy lifting.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Airstream II medium suitcase is ideal for security conscious travellers; the added security features in addition to a well-constructed bag give you extra peace of mind.
- Those travelling to countries where security is a greater concern, or where there is greater risk of bags being lost.