The Atlas is Antler’s lightest ever hard suitcase, it features new patented handle and wheel technology for quality and performance, and easy to clean interior and a striking geometric outer. Available in charcoal grey and red the cabin Atlas has a generous capacity for such a light suitcase.
- Antler’s lightest ever hard case
- Unique diamond pattern
- Unlined, wipe clean interior
- Inbuilt & Recessed TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 39L – a generous capacity for a cabin size suitcase
- Weight: 2.1kgs – a lighter than average hard case cabin size suitcase
- Handle: Monopole handle with push button release. The top and side carry handles are a brand new patented ergonomic , these handles use a Dupont polymer and only four parts to ensure incredible strength and reliability.
- Wheels: 4x Patented wheels with nylon greased bearings which enable incredibly smooth and quiet manoeuvrability
- Material: Macrolon polycarbonate
- Locks: Built in & recessed TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure: The Atlas suitcase opens through the centre with 50/50 packing in the base and lid. The base side features adjustable packing straps, the lid side packs securely under a zipped mesh lid.
- External: One top and one side handle, plus an integrated grab base handle for easy lifting.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Customers looking for a lightweight hard cabin suitcase with the quality assurance of Antler’s 10 year warranty
- Any traveller looking for an easy to clean suitcase
We don’t recommend this suitcase for:
- Travellers who prefer external pockets
- The Monopole trolley handle is not suitable for bags to sit on top