A brand new material for luggage ‘Armordon’ means the Antler Atom Cabin Suitcase is the new lightest in Antler’s hard side collection. Armordon is a self-reinforcing thermoplastic, so it features high impact strength and low density; it is a material that favoured by the ballistics industry for its highly protective and lightweight properties, it is being used in luggage for the first time in the Atom suitcase series.
- Made from super lightweight and strong Armordon material, manufactured in the UK, the honeycomb pyramid design also enhances the superior strength
- Generous capacity for a carry on suitcase
- International carry on size
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 44L
- Weight: 1.9kgs (very light and with a generous capacity)
- Handle: Monopole handle, the trolley system is made from lightweight magnesium. Carry handles are Hinomoto® conteporary soft grip DuPont™ handles
- Wheels: 4x 360 rotation wheels, wheels are Antler’s patented Hinomoto easy glide wheels.
- Material: Armordon
- Locks: Built in TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Antler Atom has 50/50 packing. The base half features an elasticized packing strap; the top half features a zipped mesh fabric packing divider
- Internal: Integrated soft touch lining
- External: Integrated bottom handle for easy lifting. Water resistant super slide zips on the main compartment.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Those looking for a super lightweight cabin suitcase with superior strength. The Atom provides great value for such cut through technology.