The Antler Business 300 Garment Bag is a lightweight and compact garment carrier that can be taken on board in addition to a small cabin suitcase, perfect for carrying suits or dresses. The Business 300 garment bag features smart styling ideal for business or casual travel, inside it features organised packing with multiple zipped sections and 2 hangers supplied. A large hook attaches to the top to hang the carrier over a door or in a wardrobe and the carrier zips around completely keeping everything inside secure.
- This garment carrier is classified as a non-rigid carry-on bag, with total dimensions of 120cm
- Neat, slim design
- Comfy grip handle, and removable shoulder strap
- Padded pocket for a laptop, smartphone or tablet
- 2 year warranty
- Capacity: Gross -25L, packing - 18L
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Handle: Padded grip handle and removable shoulder strap
- Material: Polyester
- Locks: Zips can be locked, lock must be purchased separately
- Packing Structure: 2 hangers are included. Inside features a zipped flap the covers the hanging clothes to keep them clean, hanging clothes fold in the centre of the case. There are an additional 4 pockets, 2 with mesh cover and 2 with nylon, for packing smaller items such as socks, underwear and toiletries.
- External: There are no external pockets
Garment Carriers Carry-On:
- Qantas, Jetstar & Virgin Domestic: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one small cabin size suitcase (total dimensions 105cm).
- Qantas/Jetstar International: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one regular cabin size suitcase (total dimensions 115cm).
- Virgin Short-Haul International: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one small suitcase (total dimensions 105cm).
- Many cabins have a coat closet, you may ask the cabin crew to hang your suiter up for you to reduce crushing
- ** Weight limits do apply
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Business Travellers: Anyone needing to carry a suit or formal wear with minimal crushing
- Travelling for an event: The business 300 Garment Carrier is ideal for carrying formal wear, such as bridesmaid dresses or a Melbourne Cup outfit.