The Antler Camden GT series is inspired by the vibrant and eclectic London town, this strong and lightweight polycarbonate cabin size suitcase features a striking high gloss finish and grid effect molding with Antler’s usual quality fittings including double spinner wheels a lightweight aluminium trolley system and simple but effective internal organisation. The GT release features a unique flecked colour – the graphite has silver reflectors through it to enhance its high shine style.
- High shine Makrolon polycarbonate finish in graphite
- International carry on size
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 33L – an above average capacity for a carry on size
- Weight: 2.6kgs
- Handle: Duopole handle with push button release made from lightweight aluminium
- Wheels: 4x double wheels with 360 rotation
- Material: polycarbonate
- Locks: Built in TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Camden suitcase opens through the centre with 50/50 packing in the base and lid. The base side is fully lined and features elasticised packing straps and a small zipped pocket. The lid is also fully lined and packs securely under a zipped fabric divider.
- External: One top handle and one side handle for easy carrying and lifting.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Travellers who love the reliability and quality of the Antler range combined with some sexy and sleek styling – the high shine graphite finish is sleek and sophisticated.
We don’t recommend this suitcase for:
- Travellers who prefer external pockets.