ITEM DISCONTINUED SEP '16 - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
The Antler Duolite cabin suitcase is Antler’s lightest hybrid suitcase; this clever half soft half hard is perfect for those wanting to take their suitcase a little off the beaten track or wandering the cobblestone streets. The most battered zones of the case are a high quality polycarbonate, the rest a hard wearing polyester so you have all the packing advantages of a soft suitcase. It is also one of the few 2 wheel suitcases on the market – 2 wheels bags are more suited to more rugged terrain.
- Antler’s lightest ever hybrid suitcase (half soft, half hard)
- 2 wheels – 2 wheels is ideal for more rugged terrain or cobblestones
- The strength of a hard case with the packing advantages of a soft case
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 45L – a generous capacity for a cabin size suitcase
- Weight: 1.9kgs – a lighter than average cabin size suitcase
- Handle: Duopole trolley with push button release
- Wheels: 2 inline wheels
- Material: Polycarbonate frame and hard wearing polyester
- Locks: Built in & recessed TSA combination lock for the main compartment. The front pocket can be locked also, a travel lock must be purchased separately.
- Packing Structure: The Duolite packs in one main compartment, with elasticised packing straps. There is a mesh pocket in the lid, and one very generous gusseted pocket on the front.
- External: One top handle and an integrated handle on the side for easy lifting.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Those who love hardwearing hard suitcases but prefer the packing structure of a soft suitcase.
- Anyone who plans on wheeling their luggage on more rugged ground, for example rough or dirt roads, cobblestones or across grass.