The Antler Helix Casual garment carrier is a lightweight and compact garment carrier that can be taken on board in addition to a small cabin suitcase, perfect for carrying suits or dresses. Internally it features smart styling with leather look details, 4 zipped pockets, a large hook attaches to the top to hang the carrier over a door or in a wardrobe and the carrier zips around completely keeping everything inside secure.
- This garment carrier is classified as a non-rigid carry-on bag, with total dimensions of 120cm
- Leather look zip pulls
- Comfy grip handle, and removable shoulder strap
- 2 year warranty
- Capacity: 18L
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Handle: Padded grip handle and removable shoulder strap
- Material: 2 tone polyester
- Locks: Pockets can be locked; lock must be purchased separately
- Packing Structure: Inside features a zipped flap the covers the hanging clothes to keep them clean, hanging clothes fold in the centre of the case. There are an additional 4 pockets for packing smaller items such as socks, underwear and toiletries.
- External: There are no external pockets
Garment Carriers Carry-On:
- Qantas, Jetstar & Virgin Domestic: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one small cabin size suitcase (total dimensions 105cm).
- Qantas/Jetstar International: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one regular cabin size suitcase (total dimensions 115cm).
- Virgin Short-Haul International: You can take this garment carrier on board domestic flights in addition to one small suitcase (total dimensions 105cm).
- Many cabins have a coat closet, you may ask the cabin crew to hang your suiter up for you to reduce crushing
- ** Weight limits do apply
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Business Travellers: Anyone needing to carry a suit or formal wear with minimal crushing
- Travelling for an event: Garment Carriers are ideal for carrying formal wear, such as bridesmaid dresses or a Melbourne Cup outfit.