A classic duffel bag with the convenience of wheels and a trolley handle; the Antler large trolley bag is so versatile and suitable for travellers who go on a variety of trips and adventures. The soft style case is ideal when you have limited storage, it can slide under a bed or sit in a wardrobe, and it’s also highly suitable for those who will be travelling in cars, whether locally or overseas. Antler’s notable quality ensures it’s up to the task of global travel.
- Classic duffel bag with wide opening top and large front zipped pocket
- Extra support feet for balance when standing
- In line wheels and button release trolley handle
- 2 year warranty
- Capacity: 84L
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Handle: Padded grip handle with Velcro closure
- Wheels: In line wheels
- Material: 2 tone Polyester
- Locks: All compartments can be locked; locks must be purchased separately, we recommend loop locks for the smaller pockets.
- Packing Structure: One large main compartment with packing straps, the lid unzips on 3 sides for wide access into the case.
- External: One generous front pocket.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- Travellers who do a mix of travelling that includes car travel, it’s much easier to pack duffel bags into a car boot than a rigid case.
- Travellers with limited storage at home, a duffel can be folded down and stored under a bed.
- School aged travellers; the Antler Helix large trolley bag is great for school camps and school kids.
We don’t recommend this suitcase for:
- Business travellers – everything packed into a duffel bag tends to get quite crumpled, so it’s less ideal than a suitcase for packing shirts, trousers and suits.