A classic small duffel bag with the convenience of wheels and a trolley handle; the Antler Helix Casual small wheeled trolley bag is so versatile and suitable for travellers who go on a variety of trips and adventures. The soft style case is ideal when you have limited storage, it can slide under a bed or sit in a wardrobe, and it’s also highly suitable for those who will be travelling in cars, whether locally or overseas. Antler’s notable quality ensures it’s up to the task of global travel.
- **This case has outer dimensions of 117cm, so 2 cm too big for international carry on, however due to its soft packing structure, if not packed full it could be taken on board.
- Extra support feet for balance when standing
- In line wheels and button release trolley handle
- 2 year warranty
- Capacity: 41L
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Handle: Padded grip handle with Velcro closure
- Wheels: In line wheels
- Material: 2 tone Polyester
- Locks: Pockets can be locked; locks must be purchased separately
- Packing Structure: One large main compartment with packing straps, the lid unzips on 3 sides for wide access into the case.
- External: One generous front pocket.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- This is a perfect weekender bag; it’s roomy enough for a couple of day’s clothes and is the perfect shape and size for throwing in the car and has the convenience of a trolley and wheels. It can also double as a cabin bag** when needed.
- Travellers with limited storage at home, a duffel can be folded down and stored under a bed.
- School aged travellers; the Antler Helix small trolley bag is great for school camps and school kids, the small bag could take up to 5-7 days of children’s gear.