The new Antler Juno 2 exoandable cabin suitcase has arrived! Featuring all the things we loved about the original Juno - lightweight, quaity polypropylene construction and double spinner wheels but with a fresh design including colour matched handle, wheels and interior trim. The Juno 2 suitcase is available in 5 bold colours and has stylish sculptural horizontal lines on the outer shell. Mix and match your favorouite colours, or colour coordinate your whole family, however you do it, Juno stands out from the crowd. This suitcase is also available to rent here.
- Cabin Size
- 10 colour choices
- Tough yet lightweigh polypropylene
- Inbuilt TSA lock
- Double spinner wheels
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 40 - 43L – an above average capacity for a carry on size
- Weight: 2.5kgs
- Handle: Duopole handle with push button release.
- Wheels: 4x double wheel for 360 rotation
- Material: polypropylene
- Locks: Built in TSA combination locks
- Packing Structure: The Juno suitcase opens through the centre with 50/50 packing in the base and lid. The base side is fully lined and features elasticised packing straps and a zipped compartment for small items. The lid is also fully lined and packs securely under a zipped mesh lid.
- External: One top handle and one side handle for easy carrying and lifting. The rough texture and matt finish of the polypropylene help disguise scratches, on all colours including white.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Juno 2 is for travellers who like to stand out from the crowd, but don’t want to compromise on quality.