Caribees Expedition Wet Roll Bag 50L has designed to be 100% waterproof! The Expedition 50L has a heat welded construction, the opening is rolled closed to prevent any moisture from entering no matter what storm you may find yourself in. The Expedition 50L has 1.5” webbing grab handles for the most comfortable grip. A unique aspect of the Expedition series are the removable padded shoulder straps, this is ideal when the bag is at full capacity as it makes it easier when carrying the bag. The Expedition 50L has a full access main compartment, Caribee has also included internal accessory zip pockets which are always useful for smaller items you wish to secure.
- 100% Waterproof gear bag!
- Hard wearing all-rounder gear bag
- Detachable over the shoulder strap
- External QR compression straps
- End Haul Handles
- Capacity: 50L/ 58 x 32 x 32cm
- Handle: 1.5” webbing grab handles
- Material: Heavy duty Tarpaulin
- Locks: Waterproof roll top throat with side
- Packing Structure:
- Large main compartment
- Internal accessory zip pockets
- External Features:
- Removable padded shoulder straps
- End Haul handles
- QR Compression straps
We recommend this suitcase for:
Travellers going on shorter trips of 2-3 weeks. The Expedition 50L is perfect to take on sailing trips, beach camping trips or trips of the like to give you peace of mind knowing your belongings will remain secure and dry.