The Binalong Slim is a lightweight cabin suitcase with advanced security and quality fittings. The double spinner wheels offer a smooth and robust ride, while the patented double security zip helps prevent break-ins and zip failure. This cabin suitcase has a distinctive style and an attractive lined interior. It’s made from strong and flexible polypropylene and is very lightweight 4.10kgs.
- Designed in France.
- Crafted from 100% polypropylene.
- Mesh zippered compartment.
- The main compartment has interlocking sliders.
- Four multi-directional double wheels.
- Wheels are easy-running and quiet.
- Top and side haul carry handles.
- The embossed graphic square exterior looks smart and i's extra strong.
- Adjustable straps.
- Patented zipsecuritech upgraded opening.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents.
- Capacity: 119L
- Weight: 4.10 kgs
- Diementions: 53cm (l) x 75cm (h) x 30/34cm (w)
- Handle: multiple position handle with comfort grip
- Wheels: 4 double spinner wheels
- Material: 100% polypropylene.
- Locks: Built-in TSA combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- Tha Caumartin Plus opens through the centre for 50/50 packing. The base compartment has fastening packing straps and a small zip side pocket
- The lid compartment has a zipped mesh fabric divider
- Top and side handles for easy lifting
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Delsey Binalong Slim is amongst the lightest polypropylene cases available, it’s a terrific case as it remains ultra-light without compromising on double spinner wheels and a security double zip. We recommend this cabin suitcase to those seeking lightweight without compromising security or usability.