The Delsey Belfort Plus 76cm suitcase combines superior strength and security with unmistakable French design. The polypropylene shell offers superior impact resistance and the hinge and seal closure provides a water resistant seal, 3 integrated locks provide superior security.
- Superior strength and protection thanks to its polypropylene shell and hinge closure
- 3 integrated locks
- Silent double wheels
- Water resistant seal
- 10 year warranty
- Capacity: 111L
- Weight: 4.9 kgs
- Handle: Multi position trolley system with ergonomic handle
- Wheels: silent double wheels
- Material: 100 % Polypropylene luggage. The most shockproof material which is resistant to chemical agents
- Locks: Automatic main lock with TSA, automatic top and bottom locks
- Packing Structure: The Belfort Plus has a 50/50 packing structure, the base side has elasticised packing straps and a removable separator flap to keep clothing in place. The lid side has a zipped fabric panel divider and there are 2 small zipped pockets.
- External: Features include an integrated address holder, retractable side handle and integrated top handle.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Belfort Plus large suitcase is suited to those who prioritise strength and security. The Polypropylene finish with hinge closure offers superior strength against the rough and tumble of airline travel. The hinge closure also offers more security than zips; the Belfort Plus also offers full features including a fully fitted interior and stylish exterior.