The Delsey Belmont Plus 70 cm expandable medium suitcase is terrific value; it’s a compact medium size perfect for a week or two away, it’s lightweight and features Delsey’s known attention to detail and reputable construction. The French company prioritise quality construction and endurance in their luggage and the Belmont has an embossed polypropylene design that is long lasting and will resist scratching, the suitcase also features their ultra-durable zip which is terrific to withstand the packing demands put on the suitcase and is more secure to prevent break ins. The double spinner wheels make it easy to manage, and the expandable function gives you versatility for different length trips.
- Compact medium size
- Ultra-durable, anti-theft zip
- Durable & lightweight polypropylene
- Integrated TSA combination lock
- Double spinner wheels
- Global 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 88L
- Weight: 4.3 kgs
- Handle: multiple position trolley handle and top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Four easy running silent wheels
- Material: polypropylene
- Locks: TSA approved integrated combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Belmont is a central opening case, opening via a zipper to reveal a 50/50 split interior
- Fabric divider for the top half
- 2 fastening straps in the base compartment to secure garments
- Small zipped compartment
- Embossed design, helps disguise and protect from scratches
- Integrated ID tag
- Unique double zip system is 41 times more resilient than a conventional zip fastener to maximise security and avoid the risk of any breaking through the zip.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- We recommend the Belmont Plus medium suitcase to budget conscious casual travellers travelling on 1-2-week trips. It’s the perfect size for the car boot, making getting taxis and hire cars nice and simple.