The Delsey Belmont Plus 76 cm expandable large suitcase is terrific value; it’s a generous size, lightweight and features Delsey’s known attention to detail and reputable construction. The French company prioritise quality construction and endurance in their luggage and the Belmont has an embossed polypropylene design that is long lasting and will resist scratching, the suitcase also features their ultra-durable zip which is terrific to withstand the packing demands put on the suitcase and resists break-ins. The double spinner wheels run smoothly for easy handling and the expandable function gives you extra packing space as you need it.
- Generous large size
- Ultra-durable anti-theft zip
- Durable & lightweight polypropylene
- Integrated TSA combination lock
- Double spinner wheels
- Global 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 110L
- Weight: 4.7 kgs
- Handle: multiple position trolley handle and top and side handle for lifting
- Wheels: Four double easy running silent wheels
- Material: polypropylene
- Locks: TSA approved integrated combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- The Belmont is a central opening case, opening via a zipper to reveal a 50/50 split interior
- Fabric divider for the top half
- 2 fastening straps in the base compartment to secure garments
- Small zipped compartment
- Embossed design, helps disguise and protect from scratches
- Integrated ID tag
- Unique double zip system is 41 times more resilient than a conventional zip fastener to maximise security and avoid the risk of any breaking through the zip.
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Delsey Belmont Plus Large suitcase is perfect for price conscious travellers who don't want to compromise on security or quality. It’s quality construction will see you through years of travel.