The Delsey Brisban 75cm cabin suitcase is super lightweight, resilient and durable with classic styling and Delsey’s patented security zips. The second edition of this suitcase has a refined look and is even lighter than before, making it the lightest hard suitcase in Delsey’s range. In addition to being lightweight, the Birsban has a built-in TSA lock and the securitytech zips that are more secure and 2.5 times stronger than regular zips.
- Designed in France.
- Made from 100% polypropylene.
- The main compartment has a spacious design.
- Zippered opening.
- Fully lined interior.
- Fastening straps in the main compartment.
- Mesh zippered compartment.
- Has one side handle.
- Has one extendable trolley handle.
- Has four double wheels – for better rotation and stability.
- Comes with an integrated luggage tag on the back exterior.
- In-built TSA security combination lock. While travelling in America only, airport security staff can open the lock without needing to know your code or breaking the lock, in case they need to check your bag's contents
119 + 16 L
- Weight:4.5 kgs
- Dimensions: 53cm (l) x 75cm (h) x 30/34cm (w).
- Handle: Multi-position trolley handle and integrated top and side handles
- Wheels: 4 spinner wheels
- Locks: Built-in TSA Lock
- Packing Structure: The suitcase opens through the middle for 50/50 split packing. The base side has elastic packing straps and a small zipped side pocket. The lid has a zipped mesh fabric divider.
- Internal: Fully lined interior with fastening straps in the main compartment, top mesh zippered compartment
- External: Interacted side handle with zippered opening. Multi-position Tolley system with 4 double wheels for better rotation
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Brisban 75cm Suitcase is perfect for those seeking a quality suitcase with consideration for security and quality construction.