The Delsey Montsouris 78cm Large Suitcase is unique in its tough design, with a rigid rear shell to protect your items, the packing convenience of a soft suitcase with 2 generous front pockets, and it’s huge optimised capacity. The Montsouris range also features a comfortable mono tube handle and two durable wheels making this suitcase ideal for more rugged terrain or uneven surfaces. This suitcase can go where a wheeled duffel can go, with the protection of a hard suitcase and the packing convenience of a soft suitcase.
- Large capacity suited to a couple weeks away or more
- Monotube handle and 2 solid wheels
- Built in TSA combination lock
- Securitech Zips
- 5-year warranty
- Capacity: 105L
- Weight: 4.4 kg
- Handles: Comfortable mono tube handle and top and side integrated carry handles
- Material: 1680 x 1680 denier polyester
- Locks: Built in TSA Combination Lock
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment opens to the side and features a deep packing space with 2 packing straps. There is a small zipped pocket and a mesh compartment with its own packing straps inside the lid.
- 2 large front zipped pockets that are able to take smaller items through to jackets or a pair of shoes, for neat, organised packing
- Securitech zips which are 41 times stronger and resist break ins
- PVC kick plate
- Anti-tilt feet
- Dual external compression straps
We recommend this bag for:
- The Delsey Montsouris 78cm 2-wheel large suitcase is suited to those travelling for two or more weeks who want the ruggedness of a duffel but with greater structure and protection and the user friendly functionality of a soft suitcase.