Made from tough brass with a 3 dial lock. It keeps undesirables out, but allows US customs to examine luggage safely and easily. Ideal for those who spend a lot of time travelling in and out of the States.
- 3 dial solid brass combination lock
- Recognised by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Composition - Brass / Steel
- Spin the shank around 180 degrees from the opening position and depress.
- Keep the shank depressed in this position and move the dials to your desired personal combination code.
- Then lift the shank and turn it back 180 degrees to the original position and depress.
- To lock the padlock move the dials on to any different numbers, the shank should then be secured in place.
- To open the padlock simply move the dials back to your chosen personal combination code and the shank will be released.