The High Sierra 56cm Composite Wheeled Duffel backpack hits the trifector in that it is lightweight, functional and great value. This convertible duffel on wheels is cabin size, packs like a suitcase and has the option to be carried like a backpack. It’s a versatile option for those who go on a variety of trips, the generous capacity suits weekends up to 4 or 5 days away, there is even an RFID blocking pocket to keep your passport and credit cards safe from digital theft.
- Cabin size
- Duffel on wheels with backpack functionality
- RFID blocking compartment
- Generous capacity for its size
- 1-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 37L
- Weight: 2.3 kgs
- Handle: Soft grip telescopic handle; top, side and end grab handles for lifting. And concealed backpack straps.
- Wheels: 2 smooth rolling skate wheels with protective housings
- Locks: Kiss lock style zips on the main compartment – lock sold separately
- Material: durable dobby polyester
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment opens and packs like a suitcase and features packing straps and a mesh zipped pocket
- Two front zipped pockets and an RFID blocking compartment inside one
- Contrast zippers
- Padded shoulder harness which pack away when not in use
- Bottom stabiliser bar
We recommend this bag for:
- The High Sierra Composition wheeled duffel is perfect for travellers who regularly do weekends or short trips away – whether it be by plane, train or car. The versatility the duffel style offers and the option to pick the bag up allows you to take it off road and where a suitcase wouldn’t manage.