The High Sierra 76cm Composite Wheeled Duffel hits the trifector in that it is lightweight, functional and great value. This convertible duffel on wheels is a generous 80L and still under 3kg; it packs like a suitcase and has the option to be carried like a backpack. It’s a versatile option for those who go on a variety of trips, there is even an RFID blocking pocket to keep your passport and credit cards safe from digital theft.
- A generous 80L which will suit 1-2 weeks
- Duffel on wheels with backpack functionality
- RFID blocking compartment
- 1-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 80L
- Weight: 2.9 kgs
- Handle: Soft grip telescopic handle; top, side and end grab handles for lifting. And concealed backpack straps.
- Wheels: 2 smooth rolling skate wheels with protective housings
- Locks: Kiss lock style zips on the main compartment – lock sold separately
- Material: durable dobby polyester
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment opens and packs like a suitcase and features packing straps and a mesh zipped pocket
- Two front zipped pockets and an RFID blocking compartment inside one
- Contrast zippers
- Padded shoulder harness which pack away when not in use
- Bottom stabiliser bar
We recommend this bag for:
- The High Sierra Composition wheeled duffel backpack is suited to adventure travellers; it’s perfect if you’re camping one week, flying trip the next, then heading to Bali to surf. It’s versatile, lightweight and can be taken anywhere.