The High Sierra AT 8 range 86cm wheeled duffel bag is supersized and rugged, for when you need a huge capacity for extended journeys. This duffel bag is amongst the largest capacity bag available and features a wide U-shaped opening to give good access into the main packing compartment. Additionally, there are two water resistant end loading compartments and front pocket which makes this duffel suitable for water related journeys (boating or surfing trips), a felt lined compartment, lockable main compartment and smooth rolling wheels for easy carting of your gear.
- Huge 146L capacity, amongst the biggest bags available
- Two end loading water resistant pockets
- Daisy Chain attachment points
- 1-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 146L
- Weight: 3.9 kgs
- Handle: Soft grip telescopic handle; top, side and base grab handles for lifting. And concealed backpack straps.
- Wheels: 2 smooth rolling skate wheels with protective housings
- Locks: Kiss lock style zips on the main compartment – lock sold separately
- Material: two tone nylon
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment has a wide U-shaped zip opening for good access and one internal mesh pocket
- Two end loading water resistant gear compartments
- Front water-resistant zip pocket, fleece lined
- Daisy chain webbing loops for attaching extra gear
- End grab handles
- Bottom stabiliser bar
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The High Sierra AT 8 range 86cm wheeled duffel bag is oversized and suited to extended trips away. The water resistant compartments make this an ideal choice for surfing or boating trips, safari style travel or camping/caravanning trips.