The High Sierra AT 8 range backpack duffel is the go anywhere, do anything bag you’ve been looking for. With a wide U-shaped opening, generous main compartment and importantly convertible straps that go from grab handles, to shoulder strap to backpack as and when you need it. This duffel is cabin size* and features water resistant compartments, a felt lined pocket and a sturdy construction for all sorts of adventures. This duffel bag can be used for anything from a weekend away, a week away, a gym bag, car adventures, boat adventures, the options are endless.
- 3-way convertible straps can be a grab handle, shoulder strap or backpack
- Cabin size* - total dimensions are 121cm, so too big for cabin allowance, however being a soft bag, if not fully loaded it would be suitable for carry on
- 2 water resistant compartments
- Front organisational panel
- Daisy Chain attachment points
- 1-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 48L
- Weight: 0.9 kgs
- Handle: Convertible handle, converts from grab handle to a backpack with stowable straps, and also a shoulder strap
- Material: two tone nylon
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment has a wide U-shaped opening, generous storage and a mesh zipped pocket inside the lid
- Two end water resistant gear compartments
- Front water-resistant zip pocket, fleece lined
- Daisy chain webbing loops for attaching extra gear
- Convenient end grab handles
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The High Sierra AT 8 range backpack duffel is for adventure junkies; those people that need a bag ready to go anywhere and do anything. This generous capacity cabin duffel can be taken anywhere and thrown on your back as needed.
* From time to time our store stock items may become unavailable due to multiple sales or system discrepancies. Please include your departure date at checkout and one of our team members will be in touch at the time of processing if we can't meet your requirements.