The High Sierra AT 8 range cabin wheeled duffel backpack is exceptionally well-designed offering maximum versatility and adaptability for different types of trips. This cabin size bag is a drop bottom duffel, with a split compartment design which allows great organisation and has the added benefit of backpack straps which can be pulled out and used as needed. Additionally, the top, side and front handles make it simple to lift and carry this bag, water resistant pockets offer all weather protection and the trolley handle makes for a smooth ride.
- Cabin size
- Drop bottom duffel with backpack functionality
- Two side loading water resistant pockets
- Daisy Chain attachment points
- 1-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 51L
- Weight: 3.6 kgs
- Handle: Soft grip telescopic handle; top, side and base grab handles for lifting. And concealed backpack straps.
- Wheels: 2 smooth rolling skate wheels with protective housings
- Locks: Kiss lock style zips on the main compartment – lock sold separately
- Material: two tone nylon
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment opens like a suitcase and has packing on both sides. The base compartment has packing straps, the upper compartment has a mesh fabric divider that can be rolled back and it also accessed through the front of the bag.
- Two side water resistant gear compartments
- Front water-resistant zip pocket, fleece lined
- Daisy chain webbing loops for attaching extra gear
- Padded shoulder harness which pack away when not in use
- Bottom stabiliser bar
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The High Sierra AT 8 range cabin wheeled duffel bag is perfect for adventurous travellers – walk straight off the plane to your adventure with the all-terrain capability and water-resistant organisation.