The High Sierra Composite 55CM 2 IN 1 Duffle Black offers a huge capacity with versatile carry options allowing you to use this bag in a myriad of ways. There is a wide U-shaped access panel giving you full access to packing the case and great visibility of your gear inside. This 33L duffle can be converted into a backpack with the buckle-on padded straps or carry it with the adjustable and removable shoulder strap. Equipped with multiple external pockets, a wet pocket and a breathable mesh slip makes it the perfect for weekend getaways, the gym or the great outdoors. The soft structure packs easily with the rest of your equipment, you can load enough gear to keep you going for months, it’s lightweight, and you can throw it on your back if you need to walk some distances with it.
- Convertible design, backpack/duffle
- Large main compartment
- U-Shaped zipped opening and locking zipper
- Zipped front pocket for extra storage
- Mesh end compartment
- Wet compartment keeps shoes or laundry separate
- Detachable backpack straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Capacity: 30L
- Weight: 0.7kg
52 x 30 x 21 cm
We recommend this bag for:
- The High Sierra Composite 2 in 1 duffle is perfect for those going on long adventure trips where they don’t need to carry their bags for long periods of time (for example car trips, boat trips or caravanning/camping) but want the convenience of dual carrying styles. For example, you’re sailing for 4 weeks, load this bag up, pop it on your back to get to the boat with your other gear in hand, then once aboard, this bag squashes down for easy storage in tight spaces.