Suitable for use in countries with Standard AU, US, EU and UK sockets
The Korjo USB Power Hub x4 is a clever way to charge up to four USB devices when travelling or at home. It has 4 interchangeable pin configurations so that you can use it almost anywhere in the world.
Korjo USB Power Hub x4 features:
- Automatic multi-voltage 100-240V
- Output 2.1A max*
- Use with your own USB cables (cables not included)
- Instructions included
- Four interchangeable plugs included – AUS/NZ, EU, UK, US
- Can charge Apple and Android devices
Korjo USB Power Hub x4 specifications:
- Input voltage AC 100-240V 50/60H
- Output voltage 5.0V +/- 0.25V
- Output current 2.1A max*
- Overpower protection 18W @ 240V AC
- Short protection Auto recovery
Korjo USB Power Hub x4 instructions:
- When using multiple devices, please have the unit plugged into the wall with the blue light on and then add each of the devices sequentially. This reduces the sudden hit of power draw to the unit and reduces the chances of overload.
- The USB 04 has a total output of 2.1A. Do not overload the hub with devices totalling more than 2.1A. For example, an Ipad tries to draw 2.1A on its own therefore this is best charged alone.