Save 50% on this limited edition Victorinox Spectra 2.0 Dual Access Global Carry On & Large 75cm suitcase in Deep Lake (blue) or Evergreen.
The Victorinox Spectra Dual Access Global Carry On’s quality and functionality is just like one of Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knives. Designed to function in different ways to facilitate different types of trips – the dual access front door allows you to pack traditionally or through the front. The removable electronics panel allows you to carry your laptop and tablet for business trips, and take it out for a leisurely weekend away. The scratch resistant matt polyurethane is lightweight and extremely durable.
The Victorinox Spectra large 75cm suitcase is a lightweight, high quality suitcase suited to frequent travellers. The Spectra range has been designed to make travelling with a hard suitcase more convenient, this medium/large size is a terrific in between size that suits trips anywhere from 1 week to 3+ weeks. It’s lightweight and amongst the easiest cases to manage thanks to its multi-point locking handle and dual castor wheels.
- Cabin Size - Dual access packing – pack 50/50 or through the lid
- Cabin Size - Removable electronics panel for travelling with a laptop & tablet
- Cabin Size - Easy access organisation front pockets for your phone/boarding passes etc
- Cabin Size - International carry on size
- Swiss Tracker™ Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost - for free
- Built in TSA lock with ‘The Access’ combination lock recover program – you can retrieve your combination from victorinox.com if you ever forget it.
- Global 10 year limited warranty
- Cabin Size: Capacity - 29L; Weight: 3.2 kg
- Large: Capacity - 73L; Weight 4 kg
- Handle: Dual trolley aluminium handle system which locks into 3 positions to accommodate different heights, comfort grip handle
- Wheels: 8 wheels (4 double wheels) for 360 degree manoeuvrability and zero in hand weight when rolling upright. The dual castor wheels feature a reinforced inner wheel housing, metal ball bearings and a custom tread for superior traction and smooth rolling.
- Material: 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate – the 2 layer Bayer polycarbonate has been developed to offer superior strength and but also be flexible to absorb impact and prevent cracking.
- Locks: Travel Sentry ® Approved combination lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection. The bonus Access™ Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten.
- Packing Structure:
- (Cabin Suitcase Only) This model features dual access packing options – you can either open the case in the middle for 50/50 packing with organised compartments. Or you can access the main compartment through the top lid and pack from the top in one stack.
- (Cabin Suitcase Only) Inside the lid is organisational compartments – you can store your tickets, phone and travel essentials – this pocket has easy access for convenience whilst transiting
- (Cabin Suitcase Only)There is a removable electronics panel with a padded sleeve for your laptop and a tablet pocket – if you’re travelling for business simply slip this in, and when you’re travelling for leisure leave it behind.
- Zipped divider wall
- Y Shaped Compression straps
- Removable ID tag
- Top haul handle for easy lifting
- Corner protectors
- Zipper bumpers
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Spectra ranges is suited to frequent travellers, Victorinox’s reputation for superior quality, their global warranty and the service features make it a good choice for those who demand a lot from their bags.