Designed by Lipault Paris in collaboration with French model Inès de la Fressange, the IDLF capsule collection celebrates the classic French style the model is famous for and brings to life practical elements founded from a travel lifestyle. Available in blue or red with contrasting accents, the 55cm cabin bag is based off the popular Lipault Plume suitcase, with a soft sided design that is easy to pack and easy to travel with. With 4 spinner wheels, padded top and side handles and a zipped front pocket this suitcase is suitably practical in addition to being notably chic.
- Cabin size
- Design collaboration with French model Ines de la Fressange
- Very lightweight
- Soft design is easier to load into cars and store
- 3-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 39.5L
- Weight: 1.72 kgs
- Handle: Dual pole handle and top & side padded grab handles
- Material: Nylon
- Wheels: 4 spinner wheels
- Locks: Combination lock
- Packing Structure:
- There is one main packing compartment which is fully lined and has elastic packing ribbons.
- There is a small zipped compartment in the side of the main cavity and a slim zipped compartment inside the lid.
- There is one zipped front pocket, roughly magazine size
- Leather look ID tag
- Contrasting ribbon detailing
We recommend this suitcase for:
- The Lipault IDLF cabin spinner suitcase is a statement choice for casual travellers who like their luggage to be practical, easy to use, yet stand out from the crowd.