The Osprey Airporter Pack Protector Small is a carry case for packs up to 50L; designed to protect your pack from damage and snags when checked in for air travel. The Airporter packs down into a small pouch when not in use, once unfolded, your pack is placed inside and you zip it up – this zip can be locked for security. There is an ID window, a comfortable stow away should strap and a top and side grab handle.
- Suits small packs up to 50 Litres
- Stows away in a travel pouch when not in use
- Made from durable nylon ripstop materal
- Zips closed – zip can be locked (lock to be purchased separately)
- Clear ID window
- Comfortable shoulder strap which can be stowed away
- Top and side grab handles
- Can be used as a spare/emergency duffel whilst travelling also
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
We recommend this for:
- The Osprey Airporter Small is perfect for anyone checking in their packs up to 50L for air travel. Checking packs in is the highest potential for damage with the risk of the bag snagging and getting caught in transit. The pack protector protects against this, and is also a nice secure option as the one zipper is easier to secure then multiple compartments on your pack.