Item Out of stock until September 2021
The Osprey Ariel 75 Women’s Backpack is designed for serious off-road adventures, it suits hikers, trekkers, climbers and backpackers thanks to its optimum zero-gravity backpack harness and functional inclusions such as a sleeping bag compartment, sleeping roll attachment, ice tool attachments, stow on the go walking pole holders and a hydration pouch. The harness is designed specifically to fit women’s torsos for optimum carrying comfort and support.
- Specifically designed for women
- Available in 3 sizes to suit different heights, fitted with an anti-gravity harness
- Top loading storage compartment with side and bottom access
- The top lid is removable and becomes a day pack
- Sleeping bag compartment and water-resistant hydration pouch, external connections points for a sleeping roll, tools such as an ice pick and walking poles
- 15-27kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- X-Small: 69L, 2.2kg
- Small: 72L, 2.29kg
- Medium: 75L, 2.33kg
- Size Guide:
- X-Small: to fit torso 35-43cm
- Small: to fit torso 40-48cm
- Medium: to fit torso 46-53cm
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Dobby, Accents are 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box and base is 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Anti-Gravity Suspension: LightWireTM tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Anti-Gravity back panel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated back panel fit
- Isoforms Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort; Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoFormTM wrap upper. The harness is also interchangeable to customise the fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Isoform HM Hip belt: Custom heat moulding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit & a mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top.
- Additional access to the main compartment is through a zipper on the front or through the base (via the sleeping bag compartment)
- There is a zipped sleeping bag compartment at the base, a zipped panel from this compartment also provides access to the main compartment.
- An external hydration sleeve located between the harness and back panel of your pack simplifies filling, insertion and removal of the reservoir and protects the contents of your pack from spills.
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets secure contents and provide access when wearing the pack. Items can be inserted from the top or side.
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- The top lid compartment can be removed and turned into a day pack.
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Lower Inside-Out™ compression straps – these can run outside or inside of the side mesh compartments
- Dual front compression straps with Straight Jacket compression – this helps to stabilise the load when the pack is not completely full.
- Dual Ice Axe Loops - Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provides secure tool carry
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Ariel 75 Women’s Pack is recommended for women embarking on longer treks or journeys – it is equipped with areas to stow your trekking poles, tools and sleeping bag; and the premium anti-gravity harness provides optimum support specifically designed for women’s torso.