Item Out of stock until September 2021
The Osprey Aura 50 Anti-Gravity Women’s Backpack is fitted with a custom fit anti-gravity mesh harness for premium fit and unrestricted movement. The 50-litre capacity is suited to shorter trips up to 10 days and is suited to multi-day carrying or trekking. The pack is fully featured with packing allowances for trekking, hiking or ice tools, a sleeping and sleeping roll, hydration pack and lots of external ‘stow on the go’ style compartments.
- Anti-gravity harness with top to bottom mesh for exceptional weight distribution and ventilation
- Available in 3 sizes to suit different heights
- Floating top lid with removable pouch
- Sleeping bag compartment and water-resistant hydration pouch, external connections points for a sleeping roll, tools such as an ice pick and walking poles
- 14-23kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- X-Small: 60L, 1.81kg
- Small: 62L, 1.87kg
- Medium: 65L, 1.93kg
- Size Guide:
- X-Small: to fit torso 35-43cm
- Small: to fit torso 40-48cm
- Medium: to fit torso 46-53cm
- Material: Main Section is 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby, Accents are 210D High Tenacity Nylon and base is 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Anti-Gravity Suspension: LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Anti-Gravity back panel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated back panel fit
- Anti-Gravity Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort; die cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper harness provide breathability and comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Anti-Gravity Hip belt: Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort, adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top.
- Removable floating top lid accommodates oversized loads. The top lid pocket can also be removed for when you’re travelling light. There is a top flap jacket that pulls over the top, when the lid compartment is both on and off to provide weather proof compression.
- There is a zipped sleeping bag compartment at the base – this compartment has a drop-down divider so you can make the pack one big compartment, or create 2 separate compartments.
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir. Placing your reservoir inside the sleeve helps provide proper weight distribution when carrying your pack.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual zippered front panel pockets
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Dual upper & lower side compression straps to stabilise the load – these can also be used to secure tools to the pack
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Aura 50 Anti-Gravity Women’s Pack is the ideal choice for women heading on short to mid length trekking or hiking trips – the superior anti-gravity, custom fit harness ensures a premium comfort fit offering unrestricted movement.