The Osprey Exos 48 Superlight Backpack has been engineered to be as light as possible whilst still offering premium carrying support. The 45-51L capacity is roomy enough for up to 7 days and the pack comes in at under 1.1kg or under a kilo if you strip it back to bare essentials. Comfort and quality have not been compromised to achieve the lightweight structure, the airspeed wire suspension and Exoform harness offer premium load distribution and support with terrific ventilation. The pack is available in 3 sizes to suit different height users.
- Super lightweight construction
- Available in 3 sizes to suit different heights
- Airspeed wire suspension and Exoform harness for load distribution and support
- Floating top lid with removable pouch
- Internal hydration pouch, removable sleeping roll straps, ice tool attachment points, stow on the go walking pole loops
- 9-18kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Small: 45L, 1.01kg
- Medium: 48L, 1.05kg
- Large: 51L, 1.09kg
- Size Guide:
- Small: to fit torso 40.5 - 48cm
- Medium: to fit torso 46-53cm
- Large: to fit torso 51-58.5cm
- Material: Main Section is 100D High Tenacity Nylon, Accents and base are 100D High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop
- Airspeed Suspension: The Exos peripheral frame is a 6065-aluminum alloy with an internal suspended cross strut providing excellent load carrying support. A 3D tensioned mesh back panel with full side ventilation is stretched over this ergonomic frame, creating excellent pack to-body contact while maintaining superior ventilation
- Exoform Harness: The ExoForm™ sewn-in, EVA foam padded harness combines breathability and performance with seamless layered mesh covered foam and spacer mesh at the shoulders and breathable, padded mesh where the harness wraps beneath the armpits. A smooth, breathable contact surface is formed providing comfort and stability while an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle and sewn-in stretch woven pockets round out the features.
- Anti-Gravity Hip belt: Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort, adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top.
- Removable floating top lid accommodates oversized loads. The top lid pocket can also be removed for when you’re travelling light. There is a top flap jacket that pulls over the top, when the lid compartment is both on and off to provide weather proof compression.
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir up to 3L. Check out the Osprey Hydraulics collection for hydration pouch options.
- Removable top pocket, with zipped mesh pocket on the underside.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Ice tool attachment loop
- Cord tie-off points
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Exos 48 superlight backpack is perfect for those needing a lightweight, high-performance pack for all day wear. It suits hikers, climbers, snow adventures or backpackers.