The Osprey Fairview 70 Women’s Travel pack is the newly released female specific variant of the top selling Farpoint pack. The pack is designed with a narrower design and lower centre of gravity, with the harness and hip belts adapted to offer optimum comfort and greater freedom of movement for females. The convenient wide access U-shaped panel opening makes packing a breeze, the removable day pack offers additional organisation with a laptop and tablet sleeve. Available in 2 sizes to suit different heights, the Farview 70 offers a premium harness system that transfers the load from your shoulder to the hip strap for comfortable carrying over long periods of carrying time.
- Designed for optimum comfort and freedom of movement for women
- Available in 2 sizes to suit different heights
- Removable day pack
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- 9-23kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Extra Small/Small: 67L, 1.71kg (capacity includes day pack which has a 15L capacity)
- Small/Medium: 70L, 1.76kg (capacity includes day pack which has a 15L capacity)
- Size Guide:
- Extra Small/Small: to fit torso 33-43 cm
- Small/Medium: to fit torso 41-51cm
- Handle: Foam padded top and side grab handles
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop, Accents and base 600D Packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.
- Smooth mesh covered Atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- There is a zipped panel cover for the harness so you can secure the straps away when checking the bag in to protect from damage. The cover rolls away into the special cavity to keep it out of the way.
- Packing Structure:
- A lockable zippered front panel provides wide U-shaped access to the main compartment. Internal organisation consists of dual compression straps to hold clothes securely and two internal mesh zippered pockets and one internal fabric zippered pocket.
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered stash pocket on top to protect belongings such as sunglasses and your phone
- Removable Day Pack:
- 42 x 27 x 22cm, 0.51 kg, 15L
- Attaches to the main pack via buckles and a zip
- Has a foam padded harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Main compartment has a laptop (max 15 inches) and tablet sleeve
- Dual external mesh pockets
- The day pack can also be worn on your front and attaches to the main pack so you can wear it comfortably and securely along with the main pack and access the gear in your day pack without unloading
- When the day pack is removed, the clip-on straps become a straight jacket compression straps allowing you to adjust the size accordingly
- Removable accessory straps, these loop straps on the bottom of the pack are designed to carry a sleeping roll pad or sleeping bag, they stowaway when not in use.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Fairview 70 Women’s Travel Pack is an excellent choice for those going backpacking, trekking or off the beaten path. The comfort harness and easy packing layout of this pack makes it great to use, and the removable day pack with laptop and tablet sleeve will meet the needs of many travellers.