The Osprey Farpoint 80 Backpack is the largest in the Farpoint range and is perfect for longer trips with a generous capacity of 80 litres. The wide U-shaped panel opening makes packing easier with greater visibility, there is also a large zippered compartment at the base and a liquids pocket on the top. The stowaway harness system is available in 2 sizes to accommodate different heights customising the harness to your exact requirements making it comfortable and suitable for long wear.
- 80L capacity is suitable for longer trips 1-2 weeks or more
- Available in 2 sizes to suit different heights
- Wide U-shaped panel access to the main compartment
- 9-23kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Small/Medium: 76L, 1.69kg
- Medium/Large: 80L, 1.76kg
- Size Guide:
- Small/Medium: to fit torso 70-135cm and hip belt 70 – 135cm
- Medium/Large: to fit torso 45-56cm and hip belt 75-140cm
- Handle: Foam padded top and side grab handles
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop, Accents and base 600D Packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt.
- Smooth mesh covered Atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- There is a zipped panel cover for the harness so you can secure the straps away when checking the bag in to protect from damage. The cover rolls away into the special cavity to keep it out of the way.
- Packing Structure:
- A lockable zippered front panel provides wide U-shaped access to the main compartment. Internal organisation consists of dual compression straps to hold clothes securely and two internal mesh zippered pockets and one internal fabric zippered pocket.
- There is a generous zipped compartment on the bottom with a floating divider to maximise packing space
- Top zipped pocket suitable for a toiletry bags, quick access items or the Osprey Transporter foldable duffle
- Straight jacket style compression straps which fit the pack to your belongings keep them snug and secure
- External gear attachment points
- Osprey Daylight Daypack attachment points* Purchase the Osprey Daylight and in can be used as a removable daypack for this pack.
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Farpoint 80is a terrific pack for longer trips – it’s easy to pack, has a generous capacity and the superior harness system in the two height options allows you to really customise the fit for optimum comfort and carrying performance.