The Osprey Meridian 22 Wheeled Backpack is a premium cabin sized travel pack loaded with thoughtful features that make it a stand out within the category. This 60L wheeled backpack features generous packing, quality construction, a lifetime warranty along with usable features like high clearance suspension, quality trolley system, removable day pack and a quality backpack harness that can be removed for extra packing space and versatility. This travel bag is amongst our best selling and comes highly recommended by our staff.
- Cabin size
- Wheeled Backpack – with a high-quality harness and high clearance, durable wheels and trolley
- Removable day pack which has a 15-inch padded laptop sleeve and a padded tablet sleeve
- Deployable harness with sternum strap – the harness is removable for extra packing space when the backpack is not needed
- Highroad chassis – quality smooth running wheels with high clearance that are terrific for managing rougher surfaces
- Wide U-shaped access to the main packing cavity with internal compression straps
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 60L (includes day pack – day pack volume is 16L)
- Weight: 3.8 kgs
- Handle: An ergonomic retractable handle with integrated vent fins and T6 aluminum frame
- Wheels: Ultra-durable and lightweight composite base with a fiberglass matrix inlay and integrated foot/grab handle. Oversized, high traction polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance design.
- Material: Main Section is 420 Nylon Mini Check Dobby, Accents & Base are 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main packing compartment has a wide U-shaped opening and a stiffened zipper path so the bag holds its shape while you’re packing. There are compression straps to assist your packing and mesh and solid side compartments to organise small items.
- There is a top pocket that is designed for toiletries or liquids – this pocket collapses down so when it’s not in use it doesn’t consume space from the main compartment. This pocket is designed to fit a 1L toiletry bag or Osprey’s Airporter travel duffle and cover.
- The day pack attaches to the main bag via 3 clips, one on the base and 2 near the top on the sides. The Day packs main compartment has a padded laptop sleeve for up to a 15-inch laptop, a padded tablet sleeve and general storage space. The front pocket is a heat-embossed pocket designed to store fragiles such as your sunglasses, electronics etc. This pocket is patterned and designed to prevent damage and is easier to clean than fleece liners. There are also 2 stretch pockets on the front suitable for water bottles or snacks. The backpack harness includes a sternum strap, mesh contact points and a padded harness for comfort.
- There is a top and side handle and a moulded handle on the base for easy lifting.
- The stowaway back panel is accessed via a zip, simply pull out the harness and clip it to the base clips to set up the backpack. The backpack harness is adjustable and designed for comfort. The covering flap is placed back behind the harness and provides air mesh comfort in the contact points and padded comfort. There is an adjustable sternum strap with a whistle.
- There is an ID pocket in the rear flap
- The harness of the main pack can be removed giving you extra packing space when you’re travelling and the pack doesn’t need to be used.
We recommend this bag for:
- The 22 inch Meridian wheeled backpack is perfect for those who want a cabin size case that ticks all the boxes – suitable for everything from a week long off road adventure to a city break, this one case will replace all your other bags.