The Osprey Ozone 26 Wheeled Duffel 75 is a super lightweight wheeled duffel bag perfect for those who are needing a large travel bag that is up to the task of rugged roads and rough ground and is lightweight as can be. The Ozone is packed with practical packing features such as the liquid pocket, and the slim, lightweight trolley that is comfortable and easy to use. The ground-breaking original design of the HighRoad LT™ Chassis results in a super lightweight wheel frame, with large wheels and high clearance to handle rough terrain.
- Very Lightweight – this 75-litre gear back weighs a tiny 2.3kg
- Highroad chassis – quality smooth running wheels with high clearance that are terrific for managing rougher surfaces
- Wide U-shaped side opening access to the main packing area
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity: 75L
- Weight: 2.3 kgs
- Handle: Lightweight aluminium single bar handle
- Wheels: A ground breaking original design by Osprey Packs, The HighRoad LT™ Chassis uses lightweight aluminium tubing for the frame and base of the Ozone Series. Large wheels with sealed bearings and a high clearance, curved, moulded base allow the wheels to roll over rough terrain. Combined with the comfortable single bar handle, this is one of the lightest weight wheeled luggage chassis on the market.
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread, Accents & Base are 450D Packcloth
- Locks: The main compartment is lockable – lock to be purchased separately
- Packing Structure:
- The main packing compartment has a wide side opening U-shaped access. There are 2 compression straps to assist your packing.
- Within the main compartment are two full zipped mesh compartments.
- There is a top pocket that is designed for toiletries or liquids – this pocket collapses down so when it’s not in use it doesn’t consume space from the main compartment. This pocket is designed to fit a 1L toiletry bag or Osprey’s Airporter travel duffle and cover.
- The slim but generous zippered rear panel pocket is another additional storage option for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or shoes.
- There is a front zipped pocket ideal for small essential items such as tickets, passport, keys, snacks etc.
- There is a top and side handle and a moulded handle on the base for easy lifting.
- External dual upper side compression straps
- There is an ID pocket in the rear zipped compartment
- Tuckaway tow strap for attaching another bag
We recommend this bag for:
- The Ozone 26 75L Wheeled Travel Bag is our recommendation for those in search of a super lightweight wheeled gear bag. The Ozone is off road capable, and 75L is enough packing space for 10 days plus.